Are you an agricultural land owner looking to raise finance for working capital or business acquisition?
We have a fund specialising in providing short term finance up to 18 months secured against agricultural land and buildings. Capital is available for many purposes including:
- Extending and refurbishment of farm houses
- Barn conversions and/or converting out buildings into residential or commercial premises
- Funds for obtaining planning prior to building or sale to a developer
- Capital for business expansion or diversification until there is a revenue stream to service a bank loan
- Payment of unexpected bills such as HMRC or simply providing some breathing space
- Buying another property or additional land prior to arranging a mainstream mortgage
You will need to have a loan repayment plan in place and is usually via the sale of an asset, refinancing with a long term mortgage, business loan or lease or any other identifiable source of income.
We have access to 5 year loan facilities through an alternative market if business accounts can provide evidence of financial performance sufficient to service the loan and repay the capital through the loan period.
Call us today on 07789 907 075 or complete our contact form.